As you know, GMIC is now a council under the CIC umbrella. For the past few months, we have been providing newsletters and webinars and we now are pleased to offer the opportunity to continue to grow your knowledge of sustainable event practices more effectively. You can now support GMIC in one of three ways: become an individual supporter, a bundled business supporter or a sponsoring organisation. Your support will help us to continue to develop research, resources and tools to help our industry, communities and environment to thrive through sustainable practices.
Individual Supporter of GMIC $149 USD/ year
The individual supporter category is designed for meeting professionals interested in advancing their knowledge on how to design and implement sustainable events. Supporters will receive:
• A monthly e-newsletter
• Access to our monthly webinar and white paper series, eligible for up to 10 continuing education clock hours towards CMP or CMP-HC certification or recertification per year. ($100 value)
• Supporter discount on GMIC’s signature annual event, the Sustainable Meetings Conference (SMC) to be held in Baltimore, MD, USA on September 15-16, 2016. ($100 value)
• Access to the GMIC’s upcoming research, conducted in partnership with the University of Nevada Las Vegas, on how corporate brands use live events to underscore sustainability. ($100 value)
Over $300 value each year for $149/year, and if you join and register for the annual conference at the same time you will save an additional $50 off your conference registration!
Business Supporter of GMIC $500 USD/year
The business supporter category offers the opportunity for several of your team members to learn how to develop sustainable practices to improve your business performance. The bundled supporter package includes 6 individual supporter subscriptions (that’s $83 per person) within the same organization. This package gives access to information on how to leverage sustainability for greater success and efficiency to a greater number of team members with responsibilities for sustainability in your operations. We recommend including representation from your events, marketing, finance and operations teams for greatest benefit to your organisation.
Sponsoring Organisation (custom package, custom pricing)
Promote your business and commitment to sustainability with our sponsorship options. GMIC can help raise the profile of your business with our customized sponsorship packages. All sponsors receive a bundled supporter package (see above). In addition, we will work with you to develop opportunities to share your sustainability story within the GMIC network as well as with the more than 10,000 Certified Meeting Professionals (CMPs). Examples of additional custom benefits that may be included are:
• Featured supplier listing in the monthly GMIC newsletter
• Complimentary registration(s) for the Sustainable Meetings Conference (SMC)
• Opportunities to present case studies at the SMC
• A complimentary exhibit table at the SMC
• Recognition in our webinars
• Additional individual supporter subscriptions