About the Show
A revolutionary event evolving from the DNA of the Meetings Exploration Conference (MEC), Eventeract is an exciting new experience that will challenge the way the event and hospitality industry relate. Powered by the Southeast’s most influential associations, including GMIC Atlanta, Eventeract will feature 90,000 square feet of education, innovation and networking covering a variety of disciplines including, but not limited to: Corporate and Association events, Food & Beverage, Meeting Design, Décor & Event Design, Meeting Planning Strategies, Tactics & Design, Technology, Audio Visual, Incentives, Sales, Revenue Management and DMC Services. General Session, Education and Exhibits are located all in one space designed to provide the attendees a 360 degree comprehensive event experience and to present the exhibitors & sponsors a vast customer base with which to network.
What's different about Eventeract?
The Hub (Exhibits):
· Serving as the centerpiece of this event, The Hub will feature interactive exhibits designed to foster B2B connections
· Open Space concept elevating the imagination and networking process
· Hosted Planner and Appointment options available
The Pods (Education):
· Topics powered by the experts in the industry
· Interactive curriculum in an intimate setting designed to enhance the adult learning experience
· Live Demonstrations on a variety of topics
· Journey Driven sessions complimented by real world applications.
More Information & To Register