Saturday, June 9, 2012 10am-5pm
GMIC’s 7 Steps to Integration® of the APEX/ASTM Environmentally
Sustainable Event Standards - NEW ALL DAY PRE-CONFERENCE
SESSION FOR THE CMP CONCLAVE 2012
(Note: NOW OPEN TO ALL GMIC MEMBERS*)
To Register: VISIT HERE or contact email@example.com or follow details below:
1. Go to http://www.conventionindustry.org/ and click the blue button marked "Login to your account” (the button is in the upper-right corner of the screen)
2. On the following screen, log in or create an account if you don't have one.
3. Once you have logged in or created an account click "My Account” in the upper-right hand corner of the page
4. On the following screen Click "Online Store” then "Events”…locate "2012 CMP Conclave” and click "Register”
5. On the registration information page, set Registrant Type to "Precon Only”.
6. Select the GMIC 7 Steps precon check box in the "Sessions/Tracks” section.
7. Complete or check the accuracy of all other fields on the screen.
8. Click "Add to Cart” at the bottom of the page and proceed with the checkout process.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: This full day training program begins with
an introduction to sustainable event standards, walks you through the
process of applying the upcoming standards in your RFP processes
and leaves you with a practical application of the standards while
working alongside your peers. Each participant receives a
workbook and certificate of completion at the end of the workshop.
ATTENDEES RECEIVE: 6 CE/CMP credit hours, certificate of
completion, analysis of how to apply APEX/ASTM into RFP and
event management process
REGISTRATION FEE: GMIC is offering this program at a one-timeLEARNER OUTCOMES: Participants of this course will be able to:
exclusive rate of $175 for CMP Conclave attendees – a $100 savings
off of the regular registration cost for this program
- Describe the methodology around the APEX/ASTM
environmentally sustainable event standards
- Identify the measurement areas of the APEX/ASTM standards
- Implement the APEX/ASTM standards into your RFP and
- Develop an action plan to increase the environmental
performance and business
impact from using these standards for your events.
GMIC Trainers: Danielle Adams, CMP and Katherine Manfredi will present this course on behalf of GMIC.
*For questions about future GMIC APEX courses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.